The Washington Redskins are looking for interns for the 2017 NFL Season. We provide hard-working, dedicated, knowledgeable, and exceptional people with internships in the professional NFL industry.
Get hands-on experience producing and editing web videos, assisting producers with TV shows, documentaries and much more! *This is not a Radio Play-by-Play, or live production internship. This is post-production based internship.*
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Punctuality and accountability
- Positive attitude and willingness to go the ‘extra mile’
- Need to receive college credit (no exceptions)
- Need to provide own transportation to Redskins Park
- Must be able to commit to entire NFL season (mid August-January)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite & Final Cut Pro
- Proficient in techniques in Non-linear editing systems
- Proficient in broadcast style cameras (Panasonic P2) and DSLR filming (Canon 5D Mark III)
- An understanding of 'sequencing' and ‘storytelling’ in terms of video production
- Basic knowledge of Mac operating system, Microsoft Word, Office, Excel
- Must provide link to relevant resume reel in Cover Letter
- Shoot, edit and upload player and coach press conferences and other web content to redskins.comTV
- Help producers with shows as needed (schedule guests, log/digitize video, write scripts, generate ideas)
- Edit and produce commercials and demos for various Redskins productions
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of show sets
- Working with online CMS to organize video on redskins.com.
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, and relevant video reel. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The Washington Redskins are an Equal Opportunity Employer.