This position will support and assist the Ticket Office with the game day ticket office operations. Candidate should have outstanding interpersonal skills, operate with the highest integrity and have strict attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will assist with customer service items, guest relocations, ticket sales, will call distribution and more. Additional projects and assignments may be added.
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to multi-task
* Experience handling and balancing cash
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Handle problems and customers in an efficient and courteous manner
- Possess strong verbal and organizational skills
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director, Ticket Operations.