The Miami Dolphins are seeking skilled, motivated and reliable individuals to fill the part time position of Event Staff. Under the direct supervision of the Entertainment & Brand Impact Department, the Event Staff position will assist in the overall execution of game day activities during the Miami Dolphins season at Hard Rock Stadium, as well as other Miami Dolphins events throughout the year.
• Work ALL Miami Dolphins home games for the 2017 season, including preseason.
• Assist with all in-game activities as it relates to activation and event obligations.
• Support Entertainment & Brand Impact department in all pregame and postgame events as assigned.
• Arrive early on game days to set up the Grand Plaza amplified by Hard Rock, the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza and the Don Shula Plaza.
• Oversee and operate Miami Dolphins activations.
• Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all guests to enhance the entertainment experience.
• Assist with set up and break down of Miami Dolphins events throughout the year.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Must have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Must be comfortable to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• A professional demeanor with the ability to interact with our fans & front office staff and conduct themselves accordingly.
• Ability to commit to ALL Miami Dolphins home games, including preseason.
• Must commit to entire Miami Dolphins home schedule and potential home playoff games.
- This description defines the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required by the Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to person the essential functions.