First & Goal Hospitality is the exclusive provider of food and bevearge for CenturyLink Field.
If you have previous cash handling experience, a track record of success in structured environments requiring extreme organization, attention to detail and staying calm under pressure, our cash room attendant position my be prefect for you! Under the general direction of the cash room supervisor, collects from, verifies and prepares banks for associates, in accordance with company's standards.
- Issues banks to cashiers
- Verifies cashier deposits
- Prepares daily deposits to bank,according to bank's instructions.
- Ensures that sufficient change fund is on hand.
- Preforms audits of cashiers banks.
- Maintains accurate and secure cash handkling procedures.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Minium 1 year cash handling experience required; banking experience preferred.
- high school graduate or GED required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment credit and background check.
- Strong mathematical skills
- organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of the functions of a cash register, coin and currency counter.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Constant standing, lifting, clumbing stairs and repetitive motions.
- Manual dexterity suffcient for cash handling and typing duties.