The Guest Relations Department of Sports Authority Field at Mile High is hiring for the following part-time/seasonal position for the 2017 Denver Broncos Season. Each position is vital to our operation and we are looking for qualified, customer-service oriented candidates to fill positions. All of these positions require a willingness to assist and approach guests with a friendly sense of service, making our Guest Relations team "A MILE ABOVE THE REST" and the best facility to visit in the National Football League!
Guest Relations Team Member: The Denver Broncos and Stadium Management Company are looking for personable, attentive individuals looking for a part-time, seasonal job full of excitement and fan interaction!These positions could include Usher, Ticket Taker, Club Level, or Suite Level. Staff Members are expected to interact with guests, get to know the season ticket holders, be able to provide assistance to all fans. These situations may include scanning tickets upon entry, helping a guest find their seat location, conflict resolution or problem solving between fans, and directions to various locations in the Stadium. Starting pay for all of these positions is $11.00 per hour.
· Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
· Availability to work ALL Denver Broncos home games and all other events deemed mandatory by Stadium Management Company
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walking (including stairs) and working outside in various weather conditions
· Positive, team-oriented attitude
Additionally, all applicants regardless of position must be 18 years of age or older and successfully pass a criminal background check.
What to expect:
- Use a palm pilot device to scan all tickets as they enter the building.
- Greet guests and guide them to their seats
- Be stationed in one place for a period of time.
- Be outside in all different types of elements.
- Resolve fan issues as they arise.
- Be able to work a shift that will range between 8-9 hours.
- Be flexible and ready to work other duties as assigned.