The Suite Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the staff and operations of an assigned area. Ensure proper opening and closing procedures are followed as well as correct food and beverage standards are maintained, quality guest services, and proper cleanliness and sanitation of areas.
- Oversee event and nonevent day operations within an assigned area
- Assist in hiring, training, and disciplining staff within the premium area
- Accountable for actions of the event day office staff as well as all charges incurred during events; take advanced event and event day orders and responsible for ensuring all suite attendants are aware of any additional food items ordered during an event.
- Handle administrative duties to include filing, entering orders into the computer, checking the voicemail and promptly returning guest phone calls
- Ensure all standing orders are updated in a timely manner and correct food and beverage items are delivered to suites; coordinate with culinary team and other areas as needed
- Walk areas to ensure proper setup and breakdown of areas
- Ensure all HACCP standards are followed including food temperatures, rotation of product, and sanitation and cleanliness of assigned area
- Make advanced order packets for suite attendants and managers
- Ensure credit card chargers are processed by authorized personnel
- Review charge par bar fees and ensures credits are given at the end of the night
- Close the event and print out end of event reports
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Other duties as assigned by management.
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role
Previous supervisory experience in a premium/ fine dining establishment
Basic math and counting skills; ability to count money and inventory
Strong organizational and communication skills
Ability to reach, bend, stoop and wipe.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand during entire shift.
Handle multiple, stressful tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere while emphasizing customer service
Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse amount of customers and employees
Must have availability on evenings, weekends, and holidays