Aramark at Raymond James Stadium is hiring for the 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Season!
A background check is required for all positions.
Work in conjunction with Catering Leads and Supervisor to set up the buffets and beverages to the BEO standards. Also responsible for insuring Aramark standards are followed at all times.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Pull utensils and linens for buffets
- Setup buffet and beverage service according to guest requests and to BEO standards
- Check patron’s identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Must uphold safe drinking guidelines and policies taught in Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management (TEAM) training
- Pick up food and deliver to service area according to BEO’s
- Maintain HACCP and ServSafe food temperatures and cleanliness of buffet areas
- Ensure all food and beverage products are returned to kitchen/pantries when the event is over
- Responsible for replenishment of food and beverage products during event and breakdown of area; cleaning and returning small wares, equipment, and linens to proper areas
- Must be able to interact with co-workers and clients in order to assure compliance with Aramark service standards
- Ensure security of all company assets
- Adhere to all company and client policies and procedures
- Work as a team to facilitate productivity
- Responsible for cleanliness of all catering areas and any other areas that we make use
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE: Basic Knowledge of hospitality industry including food temperatures, alcohol serving procedures and customer service. Must pass the TEAM certification test.
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years experience working in a catering environment preferred
Experience in a stadium or similar setting is a plus
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to reach, bend, stoop and wipe
Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and occasionally up to 50 pounds
Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand during entire shift.
Handle multiple, stressful tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere while emphasizing customer service
Basic math and counting skills
Good organizational and communications skills
Must have availability on evenings, weekends, and holidays
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.