Aramark at Raymond James Stadium is hiring for the 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Season!
A background check is required for all positions.
CONCESSIONS STAND LEAD
Responsible for overseeing staff within an assigned concessions stand. Oversee food production, guest service, opening and closing procedures, and proper sanitation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee volunteers and/or stand workers in assigned stand
- Assist in training employees/volunteers in Micros, alcohol service safety, food safety, cash handling procedures, etc.
- Ensure proper set up of stand and condiment area (stocking and food preparation)
- Ensure assigned area meets cooking projections prior to and during event
- Maintain HACCP and ServSafe quality levels of food temperatures, rotation of product, and cleanliness
- Follow production sheets and recipes; maintain prep levels
- Double-check menu boards and POS system to ensure all prices and items are correct.
- Ensure organization and cleanliness of assigned location
- Count/verify beginning and ending inventory
- Ensure employees/volunteers are providing quality, consistent food products at all times
- Record temperature checks according to company standards
- Ensure safety practices are in effect at all times
- Verify all product reporting and sign-off on any discrepancies.
- Ensure all paperwork has been completed including: stand sheets, gratis, spoilage, intent to volunteer, food safety and sanitation guidelines, and alcohol guidelines
- All food/beverage items prepared and served must be paid for at full retail price by the customer. Any food products passed over the counter must be accounted for either ron the cash register or on the credit sheet. Employees/volunteers may not eat, take home items, or give items away that have not been purchased including spoilage.
- Make sure all assigned area has been cleaned at the end of the event
- Assist in handling guest issues
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Stand Leads may not leave until they have been checked out by a supervisor
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE: Working knowledge of basic food and beverage preparation
Working Knowledge of HACCP Procedures
Ability to pass TEAM Certification and food safety certification tests.
EXPERIENCE: Experience in supervisory role
Experience in a food service operation required
Prior stadium or venue experience preferred
QUALIFICATIONS: Basic math and counting skills; ability to count money and inventory
Strong organizational and communication skills
Ability to reach, bend, stoop and wipe.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds on a regular basis an occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand during entire shift.
Handle multiple, stressful tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere while emphasizing customer service
Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse amount of customers and employees
Must be able to withstand hot and humid conditions for entire shift
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.