Aramark at Raymond James Stadium is hiring for the 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Season!
A background check is required for all positions.
Please note that although we are hiring now, many positions will not begin until August. A lot of the available positions are extremely part time and would be great to supplement your current employment.
Under general supervision, perform daily warehouse operations, Aramark safety and customer service procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, properly store, date, and rotate all deliveries
- All product received is to be put away in an orderly fashion and refrigerator/freezer goods must be date stamped before they are put away
- Verify all shipping records for accuracy in quantity and quality – report any inaccuracies, damaged, or expired product immediately to the supervisor or manager
- Pull and distribute food, beverage, chargeable, and non-chargeable products to locations throughout the stadium prior to and during event
- Maintain clean and safe environment; required to assist with preparation and clean-up of dock, walk in cooler/freezer, warehouse, and any other assigned areas during shift and at the end of shift
- Perform physical inventory as needed – daily, weekly, end of month, etc.
- Follow all HACCP procedures including; receiving and distribution of food and beverage products, sanitation and cleanliness, temperature log, etc.
- May be required to receive certification to drive carts, forklifts, and other warehouse equipment
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Adhere to uniform standards and requirements
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Assist in any other task as assigned by management
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of basic warehouse procedures
Ability to receive food safety certification
EXPERIENCE: Prior warehouse experience preferred
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to lift, push, or pull 50 lbs
Ability to perform basic math
Strong organizational and communication skills
Must be able to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously
Ability to communicate with a diverse group of customers and employees
Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
Must be able to withstand hot and humid conditions for entire shift
Ability to withstand temperatures of 0 – 40 degrees on a consistent basis when stocking coolers and freezers
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.