The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Redskins as a CRM & Analytics intern. The position will report to the Director of CRM and is for undergraduate/graduate degree course credit only.
Provide assistance through data entry, analysis, and any other CRM/Database initiatives that will have a direct impact on the organization. This person will learn a great deal through time sensitive projects related to database cleanliness, professional sport franchise business processes, and CRM best practices.
· Assist with daily CRM activities
· Conduct database searches to create and then distribute leads to sales departments
· Assist with lead generation, lead scoring, and evaluation of all sales and marketing campaigns
· Create reports and dashboards within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Identify new customer segments that would enhance revenues and drive growth; includes doing analytical research and building fan profiles
· Assist with compiling and evaluating historical and current sales data and demographics
· Assist with the management and fulfillment process of Redskins Rewards loyalty program
· Full-time undergraduate/graduate student majoring in business management, computer science, marketing, engineering, or other related fields.
· Candidate MUST receive college credit in order to qualify for this internship – proof of credit letter from your College or University is required
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Can work independently when given a task and have the focus to follow through & follow-up if problems arise
· High proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or TicketMaster Archtics is a plus
· Team player, humble enough to handle a variety of tasks; no job beneath them
· Ability to handle physical requirements of job including setting up equipment for events and other light to medium lifting