The Washington Redskins are seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join our Premium and Reserved Seating Team as Marketing Manager.
This individual will be responsible for driving the growth of our season ticket wait list and in our Premium and Reserved seating product lines while achieving overall financial targets, by:
· Developing strategy for direct marketing campaigns.
· Owning campaign reporting and analysis.
· Working with internal stakeholders to execute all campaigns in timely manner.
· Writing copy that engages fans and effectively drives both retention and new sales.
- Building and "productizing" the premium and reserved seating experience.
- Creating all sales collateral.
- Maintaining departmental budgets.
Qualifications must include: 3-5 Years marketing/sales experience. MBA degree is preferred. Direct marketing experience from either and ad agency or on the client side. Experience with B to C marketing (prefer more marketing than sales). Strong knowledge of Adobe Photo Shop and all Microsoft Office tools is necessary. Comfort in working with data and leveraging that data to develop campaign strategy. Must be organized and innovative. Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal – are necessary.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested in becoming a part of this dynamic, fast paced organization AND you meet the requirements listed above, please apply online. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. The Washington Redskins are an Equal Opportunity Employer.