This is a full-time position in the JagsCinema department for the Jacksonville Jaguars. JagsCinema is looking for a VFX Artist/Editor to add to their award winning staff. JagsCinema is the in-house production unit of the Jacksonville Jaguars, responsible for a wide variety of visual projects for game days, sponsorship, marketing, ticketing, and social media. Editing experience with an emphasis on post-production is required. All candidates must submit a recent demo reel to be considered.
- Work closely with JagsCinema staff to develop assets that enhance a project’s visual design
- Work closely with JagsCinema staff to set the style, look, and feel of graphics, animations, and VFX
- Create content to be used in-stadium on game days, as well as, for online material and marketing projects
- Produce dynamic and energetic videos employing the use of video effects and sound design
- Provide graphical and VFX support for JagsCinema productions
- Compositing, roto, keying, color correction, grading, and motion design are all key components
- Assist with general video production when needed: green-screen, lighting, shooting, audio, etc.
- Produce sponsored features and fan engagement pieces for in-stadium and social media use
- Create, update and maintain player headshots, stat cards, and other video board graphics
- Provide video production assistance for Marketing/Sales/Sponsorship requests and Jaguars Signature Events
A college degree in Media Production, Graphic Design, Photography, Film, etc.
A strong knowledge and passion for cinema and sports; specifically football and the NFL industry
Masterful knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
Proficiency with Cinema 4D, Element, or other comparable 3D rendering engine is mandatory
Demonstrated post-production experience in the entertainment or sports industry
Resourceful and able to manage multiple projects, activities and deadlines simultaneously
Able and willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Must possess excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
View http://www.jaguars.com/careers/ to learn more about what it means to be a part of the Jaguars team!
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior and current employer and other references and all others for purposes of confirmation of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.