The Parking Department of Sports Authority Field at Mile High is hiring for the following part-time/seasonal positions for the 2017 Public Stadium Events. Events include the Metallica, Guns N Roses and Justin Bieber concerts, the Gold Cup Soccer Doubleheader and ALL 2017 Denver Broncos Home Games. Each position is vital to our operation and we are looking for qualified customer-service oriented candidates to fill positions. All of these positions require a willingness to assist and approach guests and a friendly sense of service, making our Parking team “A MILE ABOVE THE REST”. If you are looking to be a part of the best facility to visit in the National Football league and home to the World Champion Denver Broncos, look no further!
Specific positions and responsibilities include:
Parking Attendants / Cashiers: These positions are the first team members to greet the guest upon arrival and are critical to the fan experience. This position is also the first point of sale for all cash parking in the stadium parking lots as well as scanning in pre-purchased parking permits with handheld devices. You will be selling parking spaces to vehicles as they enter the lots, providing a receipt for each transaction, and being accountable for all revenues collected. You should be able to provide guests with accurate stadium information and directions. Excellent customer service skills are required. Additional responsibilities include directing traffic and vehicles to available parking spaces, directing pedestrian flow, auditing parking lots and driving a golf cart. Starting pay for this position is $12.00 / hour.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work ALL Denver Broncos home games and all other events deemed mandatory by Stadium Management Company
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walking and working outside in various weather conditions
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
Additionally, all applicants regardless of position must be 18 years of age or older and successfully pass a criminal background check.
What to expect:
- Use a palm pilot device to scan all tickets as they enter the building
- Greet guests and guide them to available parking spaces
- Be stationed in one place for a period of time
- Be outside in all different types of elements
- Resolve fan issues as they arise
- Be able to work a shift that will range between 9-10 hours
- Be flexible and ready to work other duties as assigned