Event Day Guest Experience Staff facilitate a first class experience in designated areas of Hard Rock Stadium for Miami Dolphins games, University of Miami Games, Orange Bowl, major concerts, international soccer and other world class events.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist guests with locating seats and escorting guests to their seat if necessary in a professional manner.
• Assisting with access control, ensuring all guests are in their proper locations when seated.
• Assume ownership in resolving guest challenges within the seating bowl (e.g. cursing, fighting, prohibited items, and duplicate ticket issues).
• Comfortable with operating equipment devices for scanning and incident management reporting.
• Maintain a working knowledge of stadium policies and procedures to effectively assist with general questions.
• Be proactive and friendly in greeting and assisting our guests with various inquiries, at all points of contact.
• Be knowledgeable of various amenities available for the enjoyment and entertainment of our guests.
• Exhibit a fun, friendly fan service-oriented attitude and professional appearance at all times.
• Be proactive in connecting with Miami Dolphins and Hurricanes Season Ticket Members.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees.
• Availability to work ALL Miami Dolphins and University of Miami home games along with the Orange Bowl as well as other major events. This will include some nights, weekends and holidays.
• Customer service experience (entry level or supervisory) preferred but not required.
• Must have a positive attitude and possess outstanding communication skills.
• Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing and difficult situations.
• Must have the ability to anticipate needs, assess situations and act accordingly.
• Fluent in English, Spanish beneficial.
• Most positions require standing for long periods of time during each event.
- This description defines the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required by the Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.