ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage workflow to ensure payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
• Perform daily payroll operations
• Process biweekly payrolls for multi company codes in ADP
• Assist with the processing of the semi-monthly and player payrolls
• Review timesheets for accuracy, attendance processing and interface with payroll
• Input all data for new team members, inter and intra company transfers, promotions and salary adjustments
• Process garnishment calculations
• Update employee files in ADP as needed
• Maintain attendance on time system, setting up and instructing new hires, assuring accurate reporting for end of payroll periods, assisting system supervisors and filling in during their absence.
• Process terminations in ADP and Kronos
• Complete employment verifications
• Respond to unemployment compensation claims
• Process 401(k) and related retirement reports for each payroll
• Assist in completing 401(k) and pension census reports
• Update 401(k) changes to team members’ ADP file
Education: College degree preferred
Work Experience: Two to three years payroll experience
Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of ADP HRIS/Payroll System and Kronos timekeeping system
Communication Skills: Strong listening and verbal skills to resolve payroll discrepancies with employees. Ability to uphold confidentiality of sensitive information.
Computer Skills: ADP, Kronos, Microsoft Office
Must work well under pressure and able to meet payroll deadlines. Proactive thinker who possesses strong organization and communication skills with the ability to multitask.