Summary: Sponsorship Activation and Marketing team serves the corporate partnerships/business development department of USA Football. The team is responsible for activating sponsorship programs, managing marketing campaigns and providing cutstomer service as part of the the activations and servicing clients. This internship will support all sponsor activations including but not limited to Grants, Fundraising, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act in supportive role of all marketing campaign elements
- Assist in logistics of assigned sponsorship events
- Responding to calls and emails about sponsorship programs
- Tracknig and recording program data and analytics
- Assist in creation of marketing plans and recaps for programs and sponsorships
- General administrative duties such as creation of documents, copies, expense reporting, organizational binders and shipments
Education: Recent graduate (within past 6 months) or current student pursuing a degree in marketing, sports management/administration, communications or related area
- Experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Organization skills including ability to handle high volume of detail-oriented work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and work ethic
- Interest in sponsorship and/or marketing
- Interns receive a $775 monthly stipend plus parking allowance
- Internship begins September 5, 2017 and ends December 8, 2017
- Reports to Sr. Coordinator Sponsorship Activation and Marketing
- Position will be located at USA Football’s headquarters based in Indianapolis, IN
- Must secure housing and transportation in Indianapolis
- USA Football supports interns seeking academic credit
- Interns must identify learning goals and work with supervisor to achieve goals
- Examine the organization and its industry/environment
- Analyze and interpret functions and responsibilities
- Observe professionals in various roles and participate with them where appropriate
- Apply academic learning to practical and professional work experiences
- Learn how to perform specific tasks
NO PHONE CALLS – UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
About USA Football
USA Football (www.usafootball.com) evolves and grows the sport through innovative standards and best practices to advance coach and player development, participation and safety within the fun of the game and its inherent values. As the sport’s national governing body and member of the U.S. Olympic Committee, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players. Follow USA Football at www.facebook.com/usafootball or on Twitter @USAFootball.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.