Summary: USA Football is looking for a driven, skilled individual to contribute to our marketing team. Our marketing intern will have the opportunity to learn new skills and make a big contribution to a number of exciting products and brands, including Heads Up Football® – a comprehensive program for youth and high school football organizations that helps make the game better and safer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to marketing projects for USA Football programs, products and events
- Help create and support the design, implementation and testing of marketing campaigns for web, print and email
- Create engaging content for various marketing promotions and assets
- Project management and production scheduling
Education: Recent graduate (within past 6 months) or current student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications or related area
- Prior experience in marketing or media communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven work ethic and commitment to teamwork
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Familiar with one or more of the following:
- Project Management
- Email Marketing
- Internship begins September 5, 2017 and ends December 8, 2017
- Internship is full-time (40 hours/week)
- Interns receive a $775 monthly stipend plus parking allowance
- Reports to Sr. Manager, Marketing
- Position will be located at USA Football’s headquarters based in Indianapolis, IN
- Must secure housing and transportation in Indianapolis
- USA Football supports interns seeking academic credit
- Interns must identify learning goals and work with supervisor to achieve goals
- Examine the organization and its industry/environment
- Analyze and interpret functions and responsibilities
- Observe professionals in various roles and participate with them where appropriate
- Apply academic learning to practical and professional work experiences
- Learn how to perform specific tasks
NO PHONE CALLS – UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
About USA Football
USA Football (www.usafootball.com) evolves and grows the sport through innovative standards and best practices to advance coach and player development, participation and safety within the fun of the game and its inherent values. As the sport’s national governing body and member of the U.S. Olympic Committee, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players. Follow USA Football at www.facebook.com/usafootball or on Twitter @USAFootball.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.