JOB SUMMARY: The Special Events Department is responsible for making Arrowhead Stadium an entertainment destination by attracting concerts, college football, soccer, motor sports and various other events to Kansas City. This position will have the opportunity to learn from and experience many of the largest events in the Midwest. The Special Events seasonal position will support the department with various tasks including but not limited to those listed below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist with the planning, logistics and implementation of events.
2. Assist with the operation of Chiefs Training Camp.
3. Creation of timelines & calendars.
4. Research events & best practices.
5. Attend departmental and event specific meetings.
6. Support the corporate events department as needed.
7. Support other organizational departments as needed.
8. Support Chiefs game day and event activities as assigned.
9. Assist with attracting future events to Arrowhead.
EXPECTED EVENTS AT ARROWHEAD:
1. Arrowhead 5K
2. Chiefs Training Camp
3. Chiefs Kickoff Luncheon
4. Fantasy Football Draft Event
5. Fall Classic at Arrowhead
1. Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
2. Must have good communication skills.
3. Must have good time management skills.
4. Must be able to establish solid relationships with staff and clientele.
5. Knowledge of E-mail, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Publisher and Excel a plus.
6. Must be available to work varied days and hours, on weekends and in the summer heat.