After 22 years, the Rams have moved back to their longtime home in Southern California, where they will be building a new world-class sports and entertainment district in Inglewood, California. This 298-acre mixed-use development, including a 70,000 seat open air stadium, will be transformational for the NFL and Southern California.
As the Los Angeles Rams build their organization and brand in the Southern California region, they are looking for a Broadcast and Production Trainee (Trainee) to contribute to the creative team and its branding. The Trainee must be a professional, team-oriented individual willing and able to immediately contribute to the goals of the Broadcasting and Production Department.
As a Trainee you will be responsible for capturing video content from home games, community appearances, player shoots, press conferences, highlight logging, and a variety of other projects. Once the content is captured, the Trainee will edit features to be played on the web, TV, and in-stadium video boards. This is a temporary role beginning July of 2017 through February 2018.
- Shoots/Edits locker room press conferences
- Logging of highlights utilizing CatDV Pro
- Edits weekly packages for Therams.com (highlights/cheerleaders)
- Shoots/Edits “In the Community” video features
- Shoots Mic’d Up segments at all home games
- Assists on shoots/edits for weekly television TV shows
- Other duties assigned
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in shooting and editing
- Familiarity with sports and/or entertainment media
- Knowledge of DSLR/Cinema Cameras (C300/FS7)
- Video editing experience including Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of 3-point lighting setups and audio for interviews
- Mac computer knowledge preferred including Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Flexible to work non-traditional setting with non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Candidates will be required to submit a link to previous work portfolio and demo reel prior to interview process