The Cleveland Browns Guest Services Department is seeking people interested in part-time/seasonal employment at FirstEnergy Stadium. Our game day Team Members play a pivotal role in creating the best possible experience for our guests, from the moment they enter the Stadium until the moment they depart. We are looking for friendly, outgoing, self-motivated people who can provide top notch customer service to each of our guests. Positions start with a salary of $9.50/hour, and are listed below along with the online application. If you want to be a part of the excitement at FirstEnergy Stadium, apply today!
- Greet and welcome guests as they enter FirstEnergy Stadium.
- Provide excellent customer service to enhance the fan experience.
- Proactively assist guests with any questions or concerns they may have.
- Understand and enforce all FirstEnergy Stadium policies and procedures.
- Provide guests with accurate directions to and from stadium locations such as seating areas and restrooms.
- Must be attentive to guest's needs, have full knowledge of all policies, services, and facility locations.
- Report any and all incidents to Supervisor.
- Thank guests for attending as they leave.
Elevator Operator – Team Members will transport guests to the appropriate level of the Stadium.
- Check all guests’ tickets and/or credentials to ensure that they reach the proper area of the Stadium.
- Understand and implement FirstEnergy Stadium elevator policies.
Greeter – Team Members will enthusiastically greet guests and screen for access privileges.
- Check ticket of guests to verify they are in the correct area and direct to the appropriate location.
- Properly scan each guest’s ticket to ensure that they have access to the Club Level.
Guest Services Specialist – Team Members will provide assistance to all guests through extensive knowledge of FirstEnergy Stadium policies and procedures.
- Resolve guest complaints and conflicts effectively.
- Proactively assist guests with any questions and/or comments.
Suite Attendant – Team Members will provide customer service to our Suite Guests and check tickets and credentials to verify access to Suite Level.
- Monitor assigned area and proactively assist guests.
- Perform pre/post event Suite checks.
Usher – Team Members are responsible for monitoring crowd behavior and taking steps to ensure that each guest may enjoy the event without disruption from others.
- Assist guests in locating assigned seats.
- Keep the aisles and walkways clear of guests.
- Conduct aisle walks throughout the game to monitor crowd behavior and look for any problems in assigned area.
- Be proactive in assigned areas and enforce the Fan Code of Conduct.
Mobility Assistance Team Member – Team Members are responsible for transporting guests to and from their assigned seats.
- Ensure guest comfort and safety at all times.
Surveyor – Team Members are responsible for surveying guests of FirstEnergy Stadium.
- Database the responses from guests of FirstEnergy Stadium regarding their gameday experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to project an approachable, professional attitude at all times
- Ability to walk up and down stairs and stand in one place for long periods of time
- Must present a neat, well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must have reliable transportation to and from FirstEnergy Stadium
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays when required
- Must be able to work all 10+ Cleveland Browns home games
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and a drug test