The Bengals have an internship position available in the Digital Media department. This is an hourly 6 month paid position starting in mid-July and ending in mid-January.
The position offers experience in the growing field of digital media and hands on experience in video production, graphic creation, and web design for Bengals.com and the Cincinnati Bengals' social assets. With digital media on the rise across the sports industry, this is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced NFL workplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce video/audio content for Bengals.com and Bengals social media entities: interviews, press conferences, and video features
- Assist with video production needs: lights, equipment setup, etc.
- Conceptualize and execute graphics to be used on Bengals.com, social media, and e-newsletters
- Photograph events for galleries to be posted or distributed through digital media
- Edit article content for Bengals.com
- Help maintain video database
Ideal candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of non-linear video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro) and Photoshop
- Professional level video camera experience (i.e. Panasonic AG AC-160A)
- Ability to oversee multiple projects from start to finish and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to work non-traditional work hours (projects may require work outside of 9-5 from M-F)
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and be a team player
- Possess great creativity and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Other preferred experience and skills:
- Experience using a DSLR camera
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge to properly light a video/photo shoot
- Web design experience
- Basic understanding of football
PLEASE NO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS!!