The Washington Redskins are looking for enthusiastic, career-driven individuals to join the 50/50 Raffle gameday team at all Redskins home games during the 2017 Season. Ideal candidates will be either in their senior year of college or currently enrolled in a graduate level program and looking to advance their careers within the sports field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Donor Service Coordinator with new marketing initiatives to increase sales, including but not limited to: Social media, target marketing, in game promotions etc.
- Help to create and implement new 50/50 Raffle sales strategies throughout the stadium
- Problem solve and answer questions about the 50/50 Raffle from fans, staff and sellers
- Assist Coordinator and Director of Special Events to manage more than 30 part-time staff including helping to coordinate setup, checkout, troubleshooting, sales, ticket distribution, etc.
- Assume all other duties and responsibilities as assigned during the 50/50 Raffle
Hours: Approximately 8-10 hours each Washington Redskins Home Game.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must receive college credit in order to qualify for this internship – Proof of credit letter from your College or University is required
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary
- Must be able to work all ten (10) home games
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and walk long distances in parking lot and stadium complex. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- All candidates will be subject to a background check
Reports to: Donor Services Coordinator, Charitable Foundation