USA Football will host the National Team Development Games this summer in Canton, Ohio at Walsh University. This event is part of USA Football’s U.S. National Team Program in building the only U.S. National Football Team that competes internationally. USA Football seeks a teachable, dedicated individual who possesses superior listening and communication skills and is eager be a part of the U.S National Teams. This individual is to be organized and enthusiastic, with an interest in event operations.
- Highly motivated to achieve personal and professional goals
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional work ethic, with a professional demeanor and a passion for the sports industry
- Ability to help fit, fix, and check out equipment
- Detail-oriented and organized; ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Experience with a sports team, athletic department and events is beneficial
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Involved in all activities for the National Team Development Games
- Oversee equipment fitting and check-in for each athlete, including fitting of football helmets and shoulder pads
- Assist during practices with set-up, hydration stations, etc.
- Manage collection and inventory of all equipment at the conclusion of the event
- Assist National Team Staff with any event operational needs
- Stipend will be paid- $250.00/week
- Dates: Below are the dates that USA Football will be hiring staff for Canton, OH at Walsh University. We are looking to hire staff for all of the dates below. Please note which dates you are applying for, or if you are available to work multiple dates. (USA Football strongly prefers candidates available for multiple weeks)
- July 9-16, 2017
- July 16-23, 2017
- Housing and meals provided at Walsh University
- Must pass USA Football background check, and SafeSport training
- Eligible for academic credit
- Must apply on this site to be considered
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSTING.
PHONE CALLS CANNOT BE RETURNED.
About USA Football
USA Football (www.usafootball.com) evolves and grows the sport through innovative standards and best practices to advance coach and player development, participation and safety within the fun of the game and its inherent values. As the sport’s national governing body and member of the U.S. Olympic Committee, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players. Follow USA Football at www.facebook.com/usafootball or on Twitter @USAFootball.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.