The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to assist with the development, strategic planning and promotion of the team’s Season Ticket Member Loyalty Program, Redskins Rewards.
It is preferable that the intern is able to start on or around August 22, 2017.
Job responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Coordinate item and experience redemption with Season Ticket Holders
· Event planning for Season Ticket Holders and Premium Club Members
· Content creation and management including blog and social media content on Redskins Rewards digital channels
· Management of rewards inventory, Rewards Inbox, social media messaging and mailing of Rewards items
· Interact professionally with both Season Ticket Holders and fans
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship -proof of credit letter from your College or University is required.
- Ability to commute to FedExField in Landover, Maryland
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or TicketMaster Archtics is a plus
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must commit to entire Washington Redskins home schedule and potential home playoff games
If you wish to become a part of this exciting, fast paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please respond with a resume and cover letter.