We are looking for the right individual to join our team and sell the new home of the Miami Dolphins. Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
We are entering Phase 3 of our Stadium Project, where we will launch all new suites, a state of the art club level, and new luxury inventory. The Premium Sales Representative's primary focus will be prospecting local companies to set face to face meetings to dicuss the value of annual suite ownership.
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face to face format, and closing sales.
- Set and conduct out of office sales appointments throughout South Florida in addition to hosting appointments in our state of the art preview center.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners / lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
- Due to the nature of this project, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends,and game days.
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals, and closed sales goals.
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face to face presentations.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior sports sales/industry.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level clients.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
If you feel that you excel in face to face sales presentations and have demonstrated a strong work ethic and an aspiration to build a career in professional sports, then we want to hear from you!
To be fully considered for the position, please take a few minutes to answer the job questions below.