Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-12:30pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley.
The Alcohol Compliance Supervisor is responsible for monitoring, documenting, and reporting alcohol related incidents. This can include issues with guests or employees and volunteers who are not following Aramark alcohol policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provides on-going coaching and performance feedback to staff members
Assists managers with employee discipline
Informs management of escalating employee conduct issues
Check TEAM certification listing daily for NPO & employee compliance
Monitors assigned area and documents all incidents appropriately
Monitors guest behavior; Ex. passing off of drinks to a minor
Ability to approach guest to enforce the alcohol policy in a calm and courteous manner while still providing excellent customer service
Monitors employees and volunteers to ensure they are following all alcohol policies; Ex. correct number of drinks served, IDing, etc.
Contact HR and concessions manager immediately if an incident occurs with an employee or NPO volunteer
Complete all paperwork thoroughly and submit at the end of the event
Report any problems to the Concession Manager
Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE: Ability to acquire TEAM Certification
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years supervisory experience required. Experience within the food and beverage industry required. Experience in security or law enforcement a plus. Prior stadium or venue experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage people
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment promote team work
- Ability to use confidential information in an appropriate manner and protect employee privacy
- Ability to effectively use problem solving and decision making skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand during entire shift.
- Handle multiple, stressful tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere while emphasizing customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse amount of customers and employees
- Must be able to withstand hot and humid conditions for entire shift
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Background check is required for this position.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.