Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-12:30pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley.
The Auditor is responsible for entering concessions event data while ensuring accuracy of information, filing paperwork, and researching discrepancies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process pre-event, event day, and post-event inventory numbers into WinARCS
- Input transfers, chargeable, and non-chargeable items and verify accuracy of information
- Coordinate with the money room personnel to verify cash to product totals for all concessions areas
- Research and alert management of all discrepancies
- Assist in inventory control as necessary
- Properly file and sign off on event day paperwork
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
All other duties assigned by direct report.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE: Excellent math aptitude
Good typing skills
Computer/Microsoft Office skills
EXPERIENCE: Previous computer and data entry experience
Previous experience in a stadium or similar setting preferred
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be available flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously
Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of employees and volunteers
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Background check is required for this position.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.
Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the Media Entrance. The job fair will be June 24th from 2pm-430pm - the doors will lock at 4:30pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. Enter through LOT D off of Tampa Bay Blvd and N. Dale Mabry intersection. You will enter through the signed Media Entrance door.