Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-12:30pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley
The Bartender will be held responsible for money handling, beverage pouring and dispensing policies according to company procedures as well as providing server’s drinks at the service well as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check patron’s identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Must uphold safe drinking guidelines and policies taught in Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management (TEAM) training
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, wines and beers.; proportions ingredients according to recipe standards
- Orders bar supplies and cut fruit for garnish
- Collects money for drinks served; accepts payments and makes change as appropriate
- Counting in stock and ensures proper bar set-up according to company standards
- Prepares and operates cash register; abide by all Aramark cash and credit handling procedures including accurate entering of sales into the POS System
- Close register drawer after every transaction
- Never make change from your pocket or personal money and never place company money in your pockets or on your person
- Never give credit; always collect the full amount due at the time of purchase
- Check currency quality, improper texture of paper bills, and unclear printing
- Employees are not permitted to make change for anyone without a purchase; once starting a sale finish the transaction
- Maintain a clean and organized word area, providing guests with a comfortable environment to enjoy themselves; Wipe bar and counter tops, throwing away empty bottles and other trash, etc.
- Constantly monitoring your clientele and adhering to Aramark’s alcohol service policies and procedures
- Properly breaking down bar and adhering to closing procedures including inventory of product
- Make list of all non-chargeable items that will be need to be restocked for the next event
- Ensuring the security of company assets
- Calculate cash at the end of the shift and return bank to the money room
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of Hospitality Industry including making basic mixed drinks
- Must acquire TEAM Certification
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in as a bartender.
- Must be available flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with emphasis on customer service
- Basic math and counting skills; ability to count money
- Ability to reach, push, pull bend, stoop, walk up and down stairs and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously
Must be able to withstand hot and humid conditions for entire shift
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Background check is required for this position.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.