Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-12:30pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley
Aramark at Raymond James Stadium is hiring for the 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Season!
A background check is required for all positions.
Please note that although we are hiring now, many positions will not begin until August. A lot of the available positions are extremely part time and would be great to supplement your current employment.
Responsible for all aspects of food and beverage for assigned catering areas. Catering Supervisor is responsible for overseeing catering staff, daily paperwork, assists manager in hiring, product accountability, and final settlement of bills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Catering Staff and leads and monitoring work levels
- Ensure areas are setup according to guests requests, BEO’s, and company standards
- Assist manager with hiring, training, scheduling, and discipline of staff
- Coordinate with culinary department to ensure accuracy of BEO’s and delivery of food products
- Assists with daily operations
- Walk all areas before, during, and after events; assist with guest requests
- Responsible for product accountability and assists with ordering products
- Create checklists and guidelines for staff
- Responsible for all event paperwork and security of company assets
- Adhere to all company and client policies and procedures
- Must be able to interact with co-workers in order to ensure compliance with Aramark service standards
- Maintain HACCP and ServSafe quality levels of food temperatures, rotation of product, and cleanliness
- Assist management with inventory counts
- Provide superior customer service to all guests and employees
- Constantly monitoring your clientele and adhering to Aramark’s alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic Knowledge of Catering industry including food temperatures, alcohol serving procedures and customer service. Must be able to pass the TEAM certification test and have an understanding of inventory procedures.
- Minimum two-year hospitality management experience in a supervisory or lead role, experience in a stadium or similar setting is a plus.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and wipe
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand during entire shift
- Handle multiple, stressful tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere while emphasizing customer service
- Basic math and counting skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Must have availability on evenings, weekends, and holidays
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.