Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-12:30pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the check in area by ensuring all of the proper paperwork, materials, uniforms, etc. are in place
- Stay in constant communication with the Nonprofit Coordinator and HR Manager as staffing issues may arise
- Communicate staffing numbers
- Ensure that all volunteers and employees are in proper uniform
- Ensure that all volunteers and employees are TEAM certified and have all proper training and paperwork before they are check in for each event
- Distribution of uniforms
- Effectively communicate stand locations, directions, policies, procedures, etc. to volunteers and employees
- Effectively answer questions from volunteers and/or immediately finding someone who can answer questions
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, volunteers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
- All other duties assigned by direct report.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior admin experience
- Prior experience at a stadium or a high volume facility preferred
- Must be available flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers, employees, and volunteers
- Must be able to life 25lbs or more
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Background check is required for this position.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.