Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-12:30pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley
The Cleaning Workers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of Aramark Concession’s areas leading up to and after events. Cleaning workers are often schedule for late night shifts after events are over.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply office
- Clean grills, coolers, walls, machines, and other equipment
- Mix water and cleaning chemicals in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Pressure wash floors and mats
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish equipment
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Clean anything to ensure that hazards are not created
- Move heavy, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Wash uniforms after an event
- Ensure all Aramark safety standards are met
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Assist in any other task as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior custodial experience preferred
- Ability to lift, push, or pull 50 lbs
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously
- Must be able to walk, stand, and/or climb for long periods of time
- Must be able to withstand hot and humid conditions for entire shift
- Must be available evenings, weekends, holidays, and third shift
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Background check is required for this position.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.