Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-12:30pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley
Aramark at Raymond James Stadium is hiring for the 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Season!
A background check is required for all positions.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
The Retail Sales Associate transacts store sales, facilitates customer service, and maintains store stock levels and appearance. The primary goal is to ensure the maximum shopping experience by providing the guest with outstanding customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the customers’ shopping experience exceed their expectations
- Immediately acknowledge the guest when they enter the sales area
- Anticipate and determine the guests needs
- Provide product information and assist guest with selection
- Use suggestive selling to assist buyers with purchase of merchandise
- Inventory, display, and sell products provided by the retail store
- Prepares and operates a register while abiding by all Aramark cash and credit card handling procedures
- Required to assist with preparation and cleanup of store
- Distribute merchandise to sales floor
- Ensure that all shelves and fixtures are filled with product at all times
- Safeguard Aramark assets at all times
- Ensure stockroom/warehouse is kept neat and orderly
- Assist with inventories as needed
- Maintain loss prevention standards
- Handle customer complaints
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, volunteers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
- All other duties assigned by direct report.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred
- Must be available flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers
- Must be able to lift and/or 25lbs or more
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift
- Must be able to withstand hot and humid conditions for entire shift
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.