At Lincoln Financial Field, we work diligently to provide our fans with one-of-a-kind guest experiences. In addition to being the home of the Philadelphia Eagles, Lincoln Financial Field has played host to the Army-Navy Game, NCAA Lacrosse Championships, Temple University Football, Philadelphia Union, Monster Jam, international soccer competitions, concerts, and many other entertainment events. Providing an unmatched spectator experience for nearly 70,000 fans, there is no better place to attend an event than Lincoln Financial Field.
This is a part-time, seasonal position. As a Game Day Staff member, you will have the opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and become part of stories that will be told by our fans for years to come. You will live our mission statement of providing our fans with the highest quality sports and entertainment experience in a safe, clean, and friendly environment and play a key role in inspiring and serving the greatest football city in America.
Positions will be determined upon training completion in September.
Please see below for the positions available as a Game Day Staff member:
Event Staff- Assist fans in locating areas of Lincoln Financial Field and supplying general information. Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all fans which will set the tone for the overall entertainment experience. Event Staff monitor fan behavior with the assistance of Event Staff Supervisors and security personnel. Event Staff positions include: Ticket Takers, Ushers, Guest Services Attendants, Fan Ambassadors, Quality Control, and 50/50 Raffle. This position is ideal for a candidate that enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has great interpersonal skills.
Concierge Staff – Assist fans in locating the Premium areas of Lincoln Financial Field and supplying general information in a courteous and professional manner. Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all fans which will set the tone for the overall entertainment experience. This position is ideal for a candidate with a professional and gracious demeanor as well as exceptional customer relations skills.
Merchandise Staff- Deliver an exciting customer shopping experience in a fast paced environment. Provide memorable customer service interactions by greeting each customer, helping fans locate desired merchandise, and completing sales transactions using a Point of Sale (POS) system. Merchandise Staff recommend specific products as directed and work with other team members in order to achieve sales goals. This position is ideal for a candidate with retail or cash handling experience.
The ideal candidate possesses a high level of integrity, passion, energy, a positive attitude, the ability to adapt to different situations, a strong work ethic, and a mindset for teamwork. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills and the desire to help others.
• Available weeknights, weekends, and holidays (as needed)
• Must be available 3-4 hours prior to event kick-off and approximately 1-2 hours after each event
• Employees will be required to work all events at Lincoln Financial Field including Eagles home games and special events such as:
· Army vs. Navy Game- Saturday, December 9, 2017
· Philadelphia Eagles vs. Oakland Raiders – Monday, December 25, 2017
· Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys- Sunday, December 31, 2017
Please note: Game Day Staff positions will be filled in mid-August. Training will commence in September. Two training sessions must be completed in order to begin working Lincoln Financial Field events in September. Training sessions will take place in the evening (6pm-9pm).
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Ability to stand for entire length of shift
• Ability to walk throughout stadium (including climbing stairs) during each shift
• May be required to work in elevated areas
• May be required to work in confined/narrow spaces (i.e. elevator)
• Ability to work in variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold weather based on the season
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a customer service environment strongly preferred
Starting wage is $9.00 an hour.
** If there is an interest we will contact you directly to discuss you qualifications and/or schedule an interview. Please do not call; phone calls will only delay the hiring process. Thank you. **