Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-1pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley.
Responsible for using quality customer service to meet guests needs in the service of food and beverage within the premium/suite area including the set-up, break down and cleanliness of service location.
Duties and Responsibilities
Actively provide quality food and beverage experiences to quests in designated service area
Ensure assigned suites are stocked with the correct amount of beverages, condiments, utensils, etc prior to the guests arrival
Ensure assigned suites have received the correct foods in the correct amounts. Any discrepancies should be reported to the supervisor/manager
Maintain HACCP and cleanliness standards during food service
Actively anticipate guests needs by ensuring all relevant materials and service items are available
Take game day orders
Responsible for cash or credit transactions for game day orders when applicable
Clean up suites and equipment after each event
Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
Follow Wage & Hour regulations
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of fine dining or catering environment including wine service and upscale food items
- Must be able to complete TEAM training
- Must have previous experience working in a catering or fine dining environment
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to interact with VIP guests, handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously
- Maintain high standards of food service and appearance and have a high level of guest satisfaction awareness
- Must have the ability to lift, push, pull approximately 25lbs as well as stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must have availability on evenings, weekends, and holidays