Aramark will be hosting a job fair at Raymond James Stadium in the East Galley. The job fair will be July 22nd from 10am-1pm. Please bring a copy of your resume if you can!. The location of the job fair is 4116 N Himes Ave. You will enter through Lot B/C off of N Himes. Once you enter thorugh Lot B/C you will look for the glass building on your right hand side. It will be labeled the East Galley. The job fair will be held inside the East Galley.
Assist Aramark management in overseeing all aspects of operations within the warehouse department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist management in hiring, training and disciplining staff
Maintain hourly warehouse schedules and payroll
Assist managing the pre-event preparation and setup process and adhering to established event time schedules; delegating work to staff as necessary
Assist in developing policies and procedures in the warehouse
Oversee daily warehouse operations including; receiving, shipping, and transfer of food and beverage products throughout the stadium
Verify all product transfers and ensure accuracy of information is input into computer systems
Assist management in inventory control and ensure accuracy of information is input into computer systems
Ensure HACCP standards are followed including; temperatures of food and beverage, product rotation, and cleanliness and sanitation of area
Provide supervision and consistent presence during events; observing event operations and monitoring service delivery; proactively addressing issues and gaps in service
Ensure all paperwork is filed and signed
Supervise and motivate warehouse employees to work as a team
Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
Follow Wage & Hour regulations
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations
- Working Knowledge of warehouse equipment including carts, pallet jacks, and forklifts
- Working knowledge of inventory control systems, managing costs, food safety, and sanitation standards
- 5 years of warehouse experience
- 2-3 years supervisory experience required. Prior stadium or venue experience preferred.
- Prior experience in inventory control and asset management
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic math and counting skills; ability to count money and inventory
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and wipe.
- Must be able to lift and carry up 50 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand during entire shift.
- Handle multiple, stressful tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere while emphasizing customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse amount of customers and employees
- Must be able to withstand hot and humid conditions for entire shift
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Background check is required for this position.
FRAUD ALERT: Aramark will never ask an applicant to supply his or her social security number electronically or via email to apply for a job with Aramark.