The Bucs Care Foundation is looking for high-energy, motivated individuals to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2017 season. One lucky fan wins 50% of the raffle proceeds at each home game. 50% Of funds raised through raffle sales will benefit foundation initiatives. This is a part time, hourly position working all Buccaneers home football games and occasional events.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program for the purpose of selling raffle tickets
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements
- Answer questions about the program and the Bucs Care Foundation
- Turn in all cash proceeds to Program Manager throughout the event and at end of 3rd quarter
- Seller held accountable for proceeds matching actual ticket sales
- Must be over the age of 16 by August 1, 2017
- Must be available to work all 10 Buccaneers home games, see full schedule at http://www.buccaneers.com/schedule-and-events/
- An outgoing personality and a professional demeanor
- Strong retail sales skills and experience
- Prior work experience handling cash transactions
- Ability to interact positively with large fan base
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Works well independently in a fast paced environment
- In a variety of weather conditions, must be able to walk up and down numerous steps, and long distances in parking lot and stadium grounds
- Positive attitude and passion for the NFL
- Knowledge of the Raymond James Stadium, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the NFL and the Tampa Bay area
How to Apply
All applicants must submit a complete application via Teamwork Online.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications expected, we ask that all communications in regard to the positions be conducted via Teamwork. Please ensure that your initial submission is complete. Only applications submitted through Team Work Online will be considered for this position (no phone calls/emails please).