The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to assist the Special Events Department as an intern for Fall 2017.
This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the day-to-day operations of a major NFL Stadium by working as a member of the team. The intern will gain hands-on experience in event and venue management, sales, business development, client services and more!
It is preferable that the intern is able to start on or around August 14, 2017 and go through early December. Opportunity to stay on-board through Spring 2018 is also available.
Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Schedule and manage FedExField Stadium Tours
· Develop new marketing ideas for FedExField Stadium Tours & Events
· Assist with developing social media on multiple different platforms
· Research and streamline potential business opportunities
· Provide on-site support during events
· Independently manage other daily and long term projects
· Provide excellent and professional customer service
· Maintain basic CRM data and other minor administrative duties as assigned
· Must receive undergraduate or graduate college credit
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Capable of working occasional night and weekend hours as necessary
· Positive and professional attitude
· Photography, Photoshop, and InDesign skills a plus