The Jacksonville Jaguars (the “Jaguars”) are currently looking for a student to shadow the Corporate Partnerships department as part of the Jaguars internship program. The Jaguars are committed to developing talent and interest in professional sports. An internship at the Jaguars will provide you the chance to explore your career interests, acquire marketable job skills while “learning the ropes” of the industry, establish professional contacts, and gain practical “hands on” experience while working at the highest level of professional sports.
The Jaguars internships offer meaningful educational work experiences designed to meet your academic and career goals. The Jaguars management and staff will teach and encourage, but it’s up to you to bring an enthusiasm to learn. Through this program, you will identify learning goals and work with the Jaguars management to achieve those goals.
This internship will start on August 21, 2017 and end on December 17, 2017
Job Responsibilities You Will Learn
The Corporate Partnerships department with the Jaguars is responsible for effectively developing and executing marketing platforms that drive unique value to corporate partners.
As an intern in the Corporate Partnerships Department you will learn:
- How to manage and maintain corporate partnership relationships through the use of effective written and oral communication.
- How to utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NFL Acronics Access to generate reports and track deliverables.
- How to plan, organize, and execute corporate partner events from start to finish
- How to read, understand and explain corporate partnership contracts, and how to effectively communicate contractual assets to partners
- How to prospect, build rapport, identify needs, and develop and pitch impactful partnership marketing platforms to prospective corporate partners
- How to manage corporate partnership hospitality, merchandise requests and event planning
- How to effectively develop, execute, and track corporate marketing promotions from start to finish
- How to develop up-sell opportunities with current corporate partners
- How to traffic, track, and maintain corporate partnership media assets
- How to collaborate with signage vendors to oversee the design and implementation of corporate partnership signage projects
- How to identify prospective partners and develop partnership sales proposals
- How to activate partnership assets on gameday at EverBank Field
-All applicants must be eligible to receive college credit for their internship
-Availability from August 2017, through December 2017
Because internships at the Jaguars are educational experiences, they are unpaid. However, the Jaguars will provide a scholarship to assist with your travel expenses to and from the stadium while participating in the internship program. You must secure your own housing and transportation and be present in-office throughout the week.
View http://www.jaguars.com/careers/ to learn more about what it means to be a part of the Jaguars team!
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior and current employer and other references and all others for purposes of confirmation of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.