The Digital Media Video Editor will assist the Seattle Seahawks digital media team with the management and production of the organization’s online video content. This part-time position will focus on editing feature content that is captured by the Digital Media team. The Editor will conceptualize and produce video content on a weekly basis through the NFL season.
Throughout the season the Editor will produce Seahawks, Sea Gals & CenturyLink Field video content, while working in a collaborative team and departmental environment. The Editor will be relied upon to produce creative content ideas while following the Seahawks brand and look.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edit online video packages
- Assist in packaging video content for social media
- Edit weekly highlight videos
- Manage video assets
- Facilitate quality assurance of video content
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on digital media projects
- Work with internal departments (Public Relations, Community Outreach, Fan Development and Marketing) in fulfilling digital media needs as requested
- Fluent understanding of the video production process
- Above average fluency with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Formal training in videography and storytelling
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Dreamweaver)
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Must excel in a working team environment
The position is a seasonal part-time role that will last the duration of the NFL season (approx. late June or early July – February).
- Have 2+ years of editing and production experience.
- Have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Have a current driver’s license
- Be able to work up to 30 hours per week
A background investigation will be conducted prior to starting work with us.
- Attached a current resume and cover letter
- Answer all of the questions below