The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are seeking energetic, outgoing and passionate individuals to represent the club at home games, events, and appearances throughout the Tampa, Sarasota and Orlando area. Members will be an integral part of all grassroots marketing efforts and brand building. This part-time position, aims to provide those seeking future sports employment with, grassroots marketing and events experience with a professional team. This position is primarily responsible for making sure our fans have the best experience possible anywhere they go!
- Lead production and execution of interactive elements, including but not limited to heavy lifting and set-up of several large inflatables and Play60 drills
- Execution of the Bucs Squad Experience before all Tampa Bay Buccaneers home games
- Raise brand awareness at grassroots events and serve as a knowledgeable source on community initiatives
- Represent the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and its respective partners/sponsors with enthusiasm, pride, passion and professionalism
- Represent the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at football and non-football related events such as festivals and community events throughout the Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota area year-round
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and interact with crowds and individuals
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NFL, Football, Raymond James Stadium and the Tampa Bay area
- Lively, out-going, positive, hardworking
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in physical football related activities
- Ability to travel to Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota-area events
- Ability to drive promotional vehicles, including full-length RV preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Prior promotional and marketing experience is preferred
The Company is a professional, fast paced, creative business environment. Other environment conditions:
- Required to work all Buccaneers home games.
- May have to work occasional holidays. Extended evening, weekend work hours sometimes required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Standing, working with hands for extended periods of time
- Lifting more than 40 pounds is required
How to Apply
All applicants must submit a complete application and cover letter via Teamwork Online.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications expected, we ask that all communications in regard to the positions be conducted via Teamwork. Please ensure that your initial submission is complete. Only applications submitted through Team Work Online will be considered for this position (no phone calls/emails please).